Shropshire Safeguarding Children Board

We can help if:

  • You are being mistreated or abused by someone and you’re not sure what to do;
  • You think another child/young person is being mistreated or abused and want to report your concerns;

You need advice or need to talk to someone, and want to confidentially talk to us