Should you need urgent health advice please contact your GP or call NHS 111. In an emergency please visit A&E or call 999
1. A local sports team are recruiting new members. What do you do?
2. Which form of exercise do you prefer?
3. What do you like about exercise?
4. What don’t you like about exercise?
5. Your teacher sets you a project that can be done in groups or alone. What do you do?
6. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
If you have any more questions on this area or would like to speak to somebody about this topic, have a look at the links or search for your local services in the blue box below. Alternatively you can always contact your public health nurse.
Find out what services are available to you in your area. Remember your school nurse is always there to give you confidential help and support.
New psychoactive substance (NPS): Just the facts
Ecstasy: Just the facts
Choose from the locality options below or if yours is not available click the red button below to continue viewing the site as normal.