8 Reasons Why You Need To Stay Hydrated
This is why you need 6-8 non sugary drinks a day:
1. Help improves concentration
2. Keeps your body hydrated - a hydrated body is a healthy body
3. Replaces lost fluids after taking part in activity
4. Stops your mouth from becoming dry
5. Stops you feeling tired
6. Keeps your skin healthy
7. If you don’t drink enough you might suffer with headache
8. If you don’t drink enough you can feel dizzy or light headed
how to get help
If you have any more questions on this area or would like to speak to somebody about this topic, have a look at the links or search for your local services in the blue box below. Alternatively you can always contact your public health nurse.
1. Check your wee! It should be pale yellow – if it’s not you need to drink more
2. If you’re taking part in sports you should remember to increase the amount of fluids you drink
Find help in your local area
Find out what services are available to you in your area. Remember your school nurse is always there to give you confidential help and support.